Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
- State level seminar on “Water conservation and Climate Change” on 28, October, 2016 jointly organized by Energy club and River Research Center, Thrissur
- Physics association SHARP inaugurated on 3rd November 2015, Newsletter PHYNEWS was released by Dr. N Shaji, Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam. He also gave a talk on "Beautiful questions in Physics".
- Two day workshop on Virtual Astronomy for college teachers, co-ordinated by APT, Kerala in collaboration with IUCAA, Pune was hosted in the college during 16-17, July, 2016.
- Prof. Bala Iyer, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, TIFR, Bengaluru gave Einstein Lecture in the college on 2nd February, 2016,
- 20th Anniversary celebrations of the department were inaugurated by Dr. Raghu R, Dy. General Manager, APEP/VSSC/ISRO.
- One day seminar was organized to celebrate the International Year of Light 2015 on 16th Nov 2015. Quiz and essay competition were also conducted for school students at CUSAT on 5th December 2015.
- Physics association SHARP inaugurated on 3rd November 2015, Newsletter PHYNEWS is released.
- Department conducted UGC sponsored National Seminar on 6th and 7th October 2015 on “Recent Advances in Growth and Characterization of Nonlinear Optical Crystals and Nanomaterials”
- One day Seminar organized by the department to celebrate National Science Day (2015) with the financial support of KSCSTE. Night sky watching using 6” telescope is also arranged.
- Seminar on X-ray Cristallography was organized by the department to celebrate the International Year of Cristallography -2014 on 30th September, 2014.
- Ms. Athulya K Sudhakaran secured second place in the Black Belt Individual Kumite for women (55kg) in the 12th Moses Memorial National Open Karate Championship 2016 held at Thiruvananthapuram on 13th and 14th August 2016.
- Ms. Athulya K Sudhakaran bagged the bronze medal in KAI National Karate Championship 2016.
- Ms. Athulya K Sudhakaran secured Individual Champion (3000m & 100m), Calicut University Cycling Championship conducted at S H College, Chalakudy 2015-16.
- Dr. Sr. Reena Ittyachan received UGC travel grant to participate in the Fifth European Conference on Crystal Growth (ECCG5) at Bologna, Italy on 9-11 September 2015.
- Ms. Silpa K P and Ms. Jain Rose George of III DC Physics bagged 1st prize in Swachh Bharat quiz competition conducted in the college on 21-08-2015.
- Ms. Silpa K P and Ancy Paul won the first prize in the Inter-Collegiate Seminar Presentation Contest “OVATION” organized by the Department of Physics, Christ College, Irinjalakuda, on 14th January, 2015.
- Parveen Siddik & Syama G Nair of I DC Physics bagged 1st prize in Inter Collegiate Power Point Presentation Contest organized by Christ College, Irinjalakuda on11 -12-2013.
- Athira Raghu & Nicky Anto of III DC Physics bagged 1st prize in Inter Collegiate Power Point Presentation Contest organized by Christ College, Irinjalakuda on 23-01-2013.
- Athira Raghu of III DC Physics got first prize in the District & State Level Intercollegiate Elocution Competition conducted on 11- 01-2013 by Ramakrishna Mission & Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs, Kerala.
Copyright © 2017, www.sacredheartcollege.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.