Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Publications / Seminar etc.
- Effect of NAAC Accreditation in improving quality in Arts and Science Colleges in Kerala
- Participatory well recharge programme for sustainable water management – The Kerala experience
- Exploitation of ground water resources by MNCs and resistance by local people – a study of Plachimada in Kerala
- Motivation Pattern of self-help group formation – a study with respect to SHGs in Kerala
- Women participation in managing environment for sustainable development: A historical perspective
- Twenty years of LPG and its impact on Indian planning mechanism
- Theoretical review of subsidy: market failure linkages with evidences from the Indian Economy
- Ecotourism, participatory environmental management and rural economic development
- Monetary Policy in India in the post liberalisation scenario
- An evaluation of macroeconomic tools in India in the post-recession phase
- Economic rationality, competitive markets and social entrepreneurship
- Consumer behaviour in multi brand retail stores in India – an analysis based on theoretical framework of economics
Chapter in a book
- Aging population and its socio economic consequences
- Service sector transformation in Kerala with special reference to higher education
- Inclusion of marginalised groups – a study with respect to tribal communities in Kerala
- Impact of organised multi brand retail stores on small and medium traditional retailers : A study with respect to Kerala
- Higher education in Kerala – a synoptic appraisal
- Impact of NAAC accreditation on enhancing quality in Higher education – a study with respect to Arts and Science Colleges in Kerala
- Higher education and inclusion – the case of tribal communities in Kerala
- Social banking and financial inclusion
- Economic stabilisation policies in the Indian framework – an appraisal in the context of global financial crisis
- Liberalisation of Retail Market and its impact on the consumers
- Digital technologies, gender and social inclusion
- Planning commission To NITI AAYOG : perspectives on Indian economy in transition
- Managerial Economics
- Mathematical Economics
Copyright © 2021, www.sacredheartcollege.ac.in. All Rights Reserved.