Re-accredited by NAAC with A+ grade (CGPA 3.55 out of 4) in 2017 (3rd cycle)
The college cares for providing financial support to deserving students. The different scholarships/financial aids available to students from different agencies are listed below.
A. Central Government Scholarships.
- Island Student's Scholarship.
- Scholarship of Physically Handicapped.
- Single Girl Child Scholarship
B. State Government Scholarships.
- Kerala State Merit Scholarship.
- Children of Beedi & Mine worker's Scholarship.
- Sports Scholarship.
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship
- District Merit Scholarship
- Fishermen's Scholarship.
- Cultural Scholarship.
- Scholarship to Children of School Teachers.
- Hindi Scholarship
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship
- Sanskrit Scholarship
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship
- Blind/P H Scholarship
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawan
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
C. Calicut University Scholarship.
- University Merit Scholarship.
D. Higher Education Scholarship.
E. SC/ ST/ OBC/ OEC/ KPCR Education Concession
F. Institutional Scholarships/ Prizes/ Endowments
- Student's Aid Fund.
- Poor Students Fund.
- Santhwanam Fund