Megha C B was born on Ist November 1989 at cherussery, near Thaikattussery , Thrissur District, Kerala. She completed her graduation and post graduation from St.Joseph’s College (Aoutonomous) Irinjalakuda. After passing M.Sc. in the year 2012 she started her career as an Assistant professor at Little Flower college Guruvayoor and Vimala College Autonomous ,Thrissur. she is having a total of eight years of experience in teaching field. she joined this institution on Ist June 2022.
Email id – email@example.com
• M.Sc Chemistry from St. Joseph’s College(Autonomous), Irinjalakuda.
• B.Sc.Chemistry from St.Joseph’s College(Autonomous), Irinjalakuda.
• 01-12-2012 to 17-03-2017 : Engaged in teaching at the Department of Chemistry, Little Flower College, Guruvayoor (5 years).
• 19-06-2017 to 15-02-2018 : Engaged in teaching at Department of chemistry Vimala College,Thrissur
• 11-11-2020 to 31-03-2022 : Assistant professor on contract at Little Flower College,Guruvayoor
• Paper presented in an International Seminar “Saturnalia of Crystallography” on the topic “Synthesis Characterization and Catalytic study of Schiff Base Complex of Cobalt ” at
Little Flower College, Guruvayoor.
• Paper presented in UGC Sponsored National seminar “Chemistry For a Sustainable Future ” on the topic ” Comparative Analysis of Nutrient Content in Soil Samples of Local areas of Thrissur District” at Little Flower College, Guruvayoor