Laina born at Edakulam village, situated in Thrissur district. She completed B Sc. And M Sc. Chemistry with high marks from St. Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda. She qualified UGC-NET exam in the year 2008 and pursued Ph. D at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin on “Voltammetric Sensors for the Determination of Pharmaceuticals”. Laina has 5 years of comprehensive research experience in development of voltammetric sensors for various pharmaceuticals. She has guided several B Sc. students for their research projects.
Email : email@example.com
14. Electrochemical Behaviour of Hesperidine Methyl Chalcone at a Prussian Blue / Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode (International Conference on Materials for the Millennium ‘MATCON’, Department of Applied Chemistry, CUSAT, Cochi, 14-16 January , 2023)
13. Screen Printed Carbon Electrode Sensor for Guiafenesin (International Conference on Materials for the Millennium ‘MATCON’, Department of Applied Chemistry, CUSAT, Cochin, 14-16 March, 2019).
12. Prussain blue (PB)/ Multi Walled Carbon Nanotube (MWNT) modified Glassy Carbon Electrode (GCE) based sensor (UGC sponsored National Seminar, St. Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda, 28th & 29th January, 2019).
11. The electrochemical determination of Guaifenesin on poly p-aminobenzene sulfonic acid modified Glassy Carbon Electrode (UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘organic synthesis’ Department of chemistry, St. Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda, 28th & 29th January, 2016).
10. The electrochemical behavior of Amoxicillin trihydrate at a multiwalled carbon nanotubes/platinum nanoparticles modified glassy carbon electrode (International Conference on Materials for the Millennium ‘MATCON’, Department of applied chemistry, CUSAT, Cochi, 14-16 January, 2016).
9. Carbon nanotube based voltammetric sensor (UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘Supramolecules and Nanomaterials: Basic concepts and Architectural Assemblies” Department of chemistry, Sacred Heart College, Chalakudy, 17 &18th November, 2015).
8. Voltammetric determination of Tamsulosin Hydrochloride (UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Recent Advances in Chemistry”, Department of chemistry, St. Mary’s College, Thrissur on 19 August, 2015).
7. PB/MWNT composite based sensor for the determination of hesperidin methyl chalcone. (Swadeshi Science Congress, Kasaragod, November, 2012).
6. Carbon nanotube based sensor for voltammetric determination of Hesperidin methyl chalcone (CTric, Cochin University of Science and Technology, March, 2011, Kochi).
5. Carbon nanotube based sensor for the differential pulse voltammetric determination of PAM Chloride (National seminar on “New horizons of physics”, St. Paul’s college, 2011, Kalamassery).
4. Carbon nanotube based sensor for the differential pulse voltammetric determination of tamsulosin hydrochloride. (1st Kerala Women’s Science Congress, August, 2010, Kochi).
3. The electrochemical behavior of PAM Chloride at a multi-walled carbon nanotube-nafion modified Platinum electrode. (National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Analysis, February 2009, Vijayawada).
2. Participated in National workshop on ‘’New Evangelization in College Campuses” held at Mount St. Thomas, Kakkanad, Cochin on March 13-15, 2015.
1. Participated in UGC sponsored national workshop on microscale analysis “Chemistry in Capillaries” organized by the research and post graduate department of chemistry, St. Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur on 29th July 2015.
Research papers presented at Several National Conferences in the past
Delivered a talk on “Electrochemical Sensors” at St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery