Vijitha Mukundan is a native of Thrissur district, Kerala. Her schooling was from the Kendriya Vidyalaya’s across different places of India being Nagaland, New Delhi and Kerala. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Vimala College, Thrissur and Masters from St. Thomas’ College, Thrissur. She has ve years of extensive teaching experience in Engineering Colleges, also qualified GATE in 2012 with AIR 116 and CSIR-UGC NET in 2014 with AIR 40. She joined Sacred Heart College Chalakudy as Assistant Professor in 2017. In 2018, she completed her Ph. D from the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Calicut under the guidance of Dr. Ashish Awasthi. She has published several papers in national and international journals and participated in several conferences and workshops. Her research interests include numerical analysis, modelling, simulation, computational methods for ODE and PDE, and perturbation theory.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Akkikavu and Vidya Academy of Science and Technology, Thalakkotukara
1) Presented a paper entitled,” A note on Integral Operator” in International Seminar on New Trends in Applications of Mathematics organized by Dept. of Mathematics of Bharat Mata College, Thrikkakara during Jan31-Feb2, 2011.
2) Presented a research paper entitled, “An unconditionally stable explicit method for Burgers Equation” organized by Dept. of Mathematics, NIT Tiruchirappalli, during May 9-10, 2013.
3) Presented a research paper entitled, “Numerical Implementation of BDF2 via Method of Lines for time dependent Nonlinear Burgers’ equation” organized by Dept. of Mathematics, College of Engineering, Vadakara, during September 25-26, 2014.
4) Presented a paper entitled,” Comparative study of three level Explicit and Implicit Numerical Scheme for Convection Diffusion equation” in International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Sciences (ICMACS-2015) held at Don Bosco College, Kannur, Kerala during January 22-24, 2015.
5) Presented a paper titled,” An explicit scheme for Nonlinear Burgers’ equation” in International Conference on Emerging trends in Scientific Computing and Security Systems at RCET, Akkikavu, Kerala during March 26-28, 2015.
6) Presented a paper titled, “Multistep methods for the numerical simulation of two-dimensional Burgers’ equation” in International Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Computational Methods in Science and Engineering, jointly organized by Ramanujan Centre for Higher Mathematics & Department of Mathematics at Alagappa University, Karaikudi during February 20-22, 2017.
7) Participated in the National Workshop on Complex Analysis (NWCA-2018) conducted by the Department of Mathematics, Sacred Heart College, Chalakudy on February 12, 2018.
Three day lecture series on “Applied Mathematics for Electronics Engineers” organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering during February 15-17, 2018.