Rules of Admission
- Admission of students for the UG and PG Programmes will be under Choice Based Credit Semester System.
- At the time of interview the applicant should produce the following certificates in original.
- Transfer Certificate from the school/college last attended.
- Course and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark List and Pass Certificate (PG students have to submit the degree/diploma in original at least by September of the same year).
- Immediately after the interview, the candidate if selected will be enrolled on payment of the 1st installment of fees and the submission of the certificates.
- Students are advised to have with them sufficient number of attested copies of their mark list and other documents before the original certificates are submitted to the office.
The College offers the following courses
Post Graduate Programmes
- M Sc. Mathematics (Aided Course)
- M Sc. Physics (Eletronics & Communication) (Un aided Course)
- M Sc. Computer Science (Un aided Course)
- M Sc. Chemistry (Un aided Course)
- M Sc . Zoology (Un aided Course)
- M A English (Language & Literature) (Un aided Course)
- M A Economics (Un aided Course)
- M Com. Finance (Un aided Course)
Under Graduate Programmes
- B Sc. Physics (Aided Course)
- B Sc. Zoology (Aided Course)
- B Sc. Chemistry (Aided Course)
- B A History (Aided Course)
- B A Economics (Aided Course)
- B A English (Aided Course)
- B Com. Co-operation (Unaided Course)
- B Sc. Mathamatics (Un aided Course)
- B Com. Finance (Un aided Course)
Integrated PG Course (Aided)
- Integrated M Sc.Psychology (5 years)