Smitha Davis is a native of Ernakulam District. She completed her under graduation and post graduation from Bharat Mata College, Thrikkakara. She pursued M Phil. from Cochin university of Science and Technology. She joined CUSAT as a Full time research scholar with CSIR -JRF under the guidance of Dr.P.G. Romeo on “A study on Generalised Inverses”. She became a part of Sacred Heart family on 08-12-2017.
Email : email@example.com
Christ College, Iranjalakkuda (Autonomous) and Christ College of Engineering, Iranjalakkuda
I am interested in Generalized Inverses in Semi groups and Spectral graph theory
1) Participated in the regional workshop on “Indian Women and Mathematics” (supported by NBHM, DAE, Govt. of India) at the Cochin University of Science and Technology, from 2 – 3 January, 2018.
2) Participated in International Conference on Recent Trends in Graph Theory at Cochin University of Science and Technology from 26 – 29 April, 2018.
3) Participated and presented research paper in IXth National Conference on Emerging Trends I Graph Theory conducted at Christ University, Bangalore, on March 10, 2018.
4) Participated and presented research paper in the 30th Kerala Science Congress, organized by KSCSTE, at Government Brennen College, Thalasseri from 28 – 30 January, 2018.
5) Participated in the National Workshop on Complex Analysis (NWCA-2018) conducted by the Department of Mathematics, Sacred Heart College, Chalakudy on February 12, 2018.
Member of PTWA