The Anti-Ragging Committee is constituted as per the provisions contained in Clause 6.3(a) of the UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions in the year 2009. All the students were informed about the following administrative actions taken if any one found guilty in the ragging cases :
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/expulsion from the hostel
- Cancellation of admission
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from one to four semesters
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specified period
- Provided that where the persons committing or abetting the act of ragging are not identified, the Institution shall resort to collective punishment.
ANTI-RAGGING SQUAD 2023-24
- Dr. Santhosh Paul – 7994674921
- Mr. Jose James – 9946453056
- Ms. Sandra Juliet Jose – 7025130161
- Ms. Linet Roslin Antony – 8589933242
- Dr. Anjaly Jacob K – 9495255463
Policy Document – View
Minutes – View
Minutes 2021-22 – View
National Anti Ragging Help Line:
1800-180-5522 (24×7 Toll free)
For further information visit www.ugc.ac.in or www.antiragging.in
In case of emergency contact UGC monitoring agency – Aman Satya Kachroo Trust on
09871170303/ 09818400116 (only for emergency)
Anti Ragging Regulations :-
Click on the link for details : AntiRagging-Regulations