Scholarship and Freeship policies of Sacred Heart College, Chalakudy is intended to ensure educational equity among students.
- The students with excellent academic records are provided financial assistance by the institution under the policy of scholarships and freeships. It guarantees various merit, need and category-based scholarships and freeships to the beneficiaries.
- Government/ University provided and college-sponsored are the two kinds of scholarships provided by the institution to deserving students.
- Timely distribution of financial aid is assured by the management and PTA.
- Meritorious and economically backward students benefit from freeships and fee concessions provided by the college management along with other Central and State scholarships.
- Faculty members and all other stakeholders of the college sponsor students from poor economic backgrounds to ensure educational inclusivity.