Sacred Heart College fosters and imbibes a culture for academic enrichment and capacity building of faculty. The institution provides financial support to teaching staff to attend academic programs.
- Facilitate teaching staff to attend training programs like conferences/workshops/seminars/workshops/refresher/orientation/faculty development programs.
- Upgrade academic credentials of faculty.
- To encourage teachers to present papers in seminars/conferences.
- To motivate teaching staff to engage in extension/consultancy activities deliver lectures as resource persons.
- To encourage faculty to become members of academic/professional bodies.